Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Names

Paige purchased one of those 100,000 name books a few weeks ago; between the book and Internet searches we think we have narrowed the names down to 2. I keep going back to Carter and the other name is Tyler or Ty for short. Regardless of which name we choose his middle will be Baine which was Paige's grandfathers name and the name he used to name Paige's mother, Bainie.
One of the other names we seriously considered was Jack but if we decide to adopt again and receive a girl I really want to name her Jaclyn after my mom's sister who past away a few years ago at a young age and really meant the world to me. I just couldn't see having Jack & Jackie - to cutsie.
Let us know what you think of Carter Baine or Tyler Baine; we're having a hard time deciding.

John

5 comments:

awhitt said...

Tyler Baine Ross:)

Lisa said...

I love the name Carter!!!! I am so excited for the three of you!!! Thanks for sharing your blog.

Unknown said...

Oh my god i love the two names and you know what when you meet him yoou will know believe me when a parent see's their child for the first time you will know his name!!!We are so excited for you guys this is GREAT!!!! both names are wonderful!!!!

WickedStitch said...

I agree with Marci. Wait til you see him...once you do, he will 'tell' you what his name ought to be. You will see it in his eyes and in his personality. Congrats! I am so excited for you both!

Anonymous said...

Need I say how great of a name Tyler is?!?!?