Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The packet arrived

And here starts the real beginning of the hurry up and wait part we have been hearing so much about since we made the decision and have been talking to other family's about the process.  The first stack is not too bad called "The Homestudy History", at lot of background stuff on each of us, we have to do fingerprints, driving records, criminal background, and so much more.  I'll have to put the entire list online.  The one thing we have to get done is autobiography's, man i feel like I'm in school again and i have this major deadline to get my paper done and I haven't even started yet.  But I'll just do it piece by piece and it will all come together.  

Once we get the Homestudy History back to CAS they will then assign us a Social Worker to complete our homestudy.  The only thing I know about the home study right now is that we meet at least 4 times, 3 times we meet with the SW and 1 time the SW comes to our house. 

My goal is to have everything completed and back to the agency by Monday,  that's my goal lets now see what happens.

Until next time.........

No comments: